As with any business investment/opportunity, I would hope that much thought and careful consideration would go into such an endeavor before hopping in head first. The same is true with being a LuLaRoe consultant.
LuLaRoe is an ethically-made clothing company that specializes in comfortable, easy-to-wear fashions. While the majority of their styles are for women (sizes XXS-3XL), they also offer little girls’ and a few men’s tops.
LuLaRoe’s mission is to ” to provide an opportunity for people to create freedom by selling comfortable, affordable, stylish clothing, and offering its Retailers the independence to set their own pace and schedule” (from the LuLaRoe website).
When considering whether or not to become a LuLaRoe fashion consultant, I considered many things:
- How would we pay for the initial investment
- Would I have the margin to make this a successful business
- What the actual compensation plan was
- What team I thought would be a best fit
- If my husband was onboard